Re: No front brakes!

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No front brakes!
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 23:12:19 -0700
Glen,

You've never been out on the race track, have you??...'-0

Maybe this was used as a BBQ for a while before it got "parted"...'-)

Gerard

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A