RE: roll bar/DMV

To: "'Larry Macy'" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: RE: roll bar/DMV
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:36:53 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
>>BTW I lived in Greeley, not to far from Boulder, we   always refered to
those in Boulder as Flat Heads<<

and we refer to a west wind as "yuck, there's greeley"  (it smells just
awful somedays when they do the slaughter)

we've tried tuning it and tuning it but it's still not good enough for the
nature loving (SUV driving) politicians.  since the temp tags already ran
out i'm going to get more tomarrow, and just sign the car over to Mom, who
lives in a normal area of town where the wackos aren't in charge.  i still
get my collector plates, and my Honda is in her name anyway so it doesn't
really matter.

BTW the horror stories you Pennsylvanians were telling sure makes me wonder
if i really do want to go to school there someday.  maybe i'll just commute
from another state!
Patricia