Re: PenDot bashing

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PenDot bashing
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 21:35:23 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I've noticed that the English list members rarely if ever have anything
negative to say about law enforcement in their own land.  (MoT is a
different story.)  Are the police over there generally of a more polite and
reasonable sort?

Reminds me of the old George Carlin joke about the difference between heaven
and hell.

In heaven, the French are the cooks, the Swiss run the hotels, the Germans
are the mechanics, the Italians are the lovers, and the English are the
police.

In hell, the English are the cooks, the Swiss are the lovers, the Italians
are the mechanics, the French run the hotels, and the Germans are the
police.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget