Re: Front suspension rebuild

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Front suspension rebuild
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 20:55:10 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>

> Nope.  Ya can't offer cheap enough.
>
> Unless you have a couple of hundred grand to invest in this endeavour AND
most
> importantly, an Insurance Company "willing" to underwrite the Product
> Liability Policy, Rob, just plain don't think it will work.  Besides, WHY
> "reinvent the Wheel" at MAJOR expense and Cost??
>
> Cheers..........
>
>           Ed
>
> PS:  Oh yeah, and where does the R & D Engineering cost get added???

Couple of questions

Product Liability Insurance.....whats that?  Not such a problem over here.

Reinvent the wheel?  Why not if the current one isn't round?

Couple of hundred grand?  Lira?

If I can undercut the usual US suppliers by vast amounts on spares, why not
new stuff too?

No, seriously.  It's a weak point that has existed for 40 years but it could
be solved.