Re: Sprite progress photos

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite progress photos
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:54:06 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
I used to drive a '65 Jeep CJ-5A.  The fuel tank was mounted on top of the
floor right under the drivers seat.  Jeeps were built that way from World
War II right up until they were naderized by the safety nazis.  If you get
hit hard enough for that fuel tank to rupture you'll never know it anyways.
I ride a motorcycle too.  The fuel tank is between my legs!

Rick
'59 Sprite