RE: SU Needle selection and Air/Fuel Gauges

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SU Needle selection and Air/Fuel Gauges
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:56:21 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
having the throttle loged takes a throttle position sensor, one of the main
sensors of FI, a bit more complicated to undertake. But logging a tach is
fairly easy to do setting up a counter.

>Do you have a source for
>the voltage to serial converter?

Yep... I got it for free, I will have to look up the companys name\web site,
but they were having a promo on these little curcuit boards that could take
up to 10 analog channels and 2 counters but were restricted through software
for only two channels and 1 counter. They bundled some software that made it
easy to calibrate and read. I toyed with mine as an expensive multimeter
before I put it away. The whole shabang was free, except if you wanted the
other 8 channels it would cost you $50 or somethin.

I will post the name of the web site\company when I find it.

Toby