Re: Sprite F/S

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite F/S
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 19:56:46 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Oh, it's easy to spend that much to restore one.  Try this out for
size......$1000 for the basic car, $9000 to completely do the body to
concours standards for paint and body work inside and out, $4000 for chrome
and refinishing aluminum, $2000 for engine rebuild to "like-new" condition,
$700 for trans., another $5000 for parts, interior, and top, and you've got
almost $22,000 in it!!

Bob