Re: console

To: Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: console
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 23:15:37 EDT
In a message dated 08/20/2000 7:16:22 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com writes:

> I've been
>  told that they fit quite nicely into the Bugeyes and I'd sure love to be
>  able to listen to one of my 300+ CD's while crusin' down the road.  Please
>  email if you've got one you'd like to sell.  Or if any one knows if the B
>  consoles fit I might be able to steal my boyfriends extra!
>
>  Thanks
>  Patricia

One of the listers, or a friend of one makes stainless steel repros of the
67ish radio console...with no holes so  you can customize and upholster it as
you like.  I don't have his e-mail, but someone should be able to post it.
He also has a web page so you can see waht he has before you order.

Robert H