fetching tools was stebro exhaust

Subject: fetching tools was stebro exhaust
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 21:39:53 -0400
        Hi all!

        My Grandfather and my uncle were working in a foundry (I think) some
time in the late '30s or early '40s.  My grandfather had been there for
a while and my Uncle Howard was fairly new and working in another part
of the plant.  My Uncle's supervisor wanted "the ol man".  My Uncle
returned some time later with my Grandfather.  Seems the ol man was
really a tool.

--
            David E. Wood       v               / |\    |\\