New springs with strange effect

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: New springs with strange effect
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 07:47:45 +0200
Hello listers,

4 weeks ago I mounted new springs front and rear on the midget. Over
all it has been a good change, but now it seems to be so soft that i
have a hard time cornering without the car feeling like turning over.
It rides much higher now, than before, but it feels like the problem
only exist when turning right and this I find strange.
I am mounting a anti rollbar next week, but wnated to find the
problem before that.

I hope one of You have som input on this problem.

TIA
Mikkel
--
Mikkel Pedersbęk
Rysensteensgade 2, 1. sal                        Phone:   +45 33362626