http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/class/North+AmericaCFS.html<

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/class/North+AmericaCFS.html<
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:55:13 -0400
hey listers,
just saw this ad on the mg web site (link in subject line). it's too
far away for me, but maybe one of you long horns might be interested
in acquiring a bunch of bits in one fell swoop. he also has an ad
for a 64 midget in running condition.

paul m
(standard disclaimers apply)
        <       <       <       <       >       >       >       >

1960 Bugeye Project

    This car is ready for restoration and comes with a long list of
parts.
    car itself will need R.side sills and to undo the PO body work
on the front
    wings as he filled rather than straightened. No engine installed
in car.
    now for the list of parts included, complete WW disk brake setup
and WW rear end
    Complete regular disk brake setup along with several rear ends.
    The car presently has drum brakes on it. 1275 Motor with all acc
that is ready
    to bolt in as it came out of a car with less than 20k on it.
    No trans but I might be able to round up a smoothcase.
    Multiple windshield frames, spare doors, and boxes of other
parts too numerous
    to list, basically I am clearing out all my parts for frogeyes,
    new front bumper and overiders, new rear bumperettes included,
    I really do not want to sell out piecemeal so this is a pkg.
deal
    all goes for $1700.00 . Life changes require all of this to
leave soon.
    Car is in Houston TX and I can e-mail pics or call if you need
    to hear more info from me.

    Contact: Leo Speichinger <ldsp@flash.net>
    Baytown, Texas, USA
    Tel: (281) 839-0164

    Advert placed 20-Apr-2000 at 14:24 (UK time) Advert expires
18-May-2000