Cores and Spare Parts

To: "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cores and Spare Parts
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:06:39 -0700
Today I set out on an amazing journey... my garage.  Once a year, I attempt
to organize and mentally inventory the parts I've been accumulating over the
years.  I found some interesting items, some I knew about and continue to
ignore, some I had forgotten about, and some I didn't know I had.  Also lots
of duplicates of items that nobody has seemed to need or ask for in the 10
or so years I've been carting them around.  I'm in Northern California,
here's list one, the stuff I will probably throw out unless some one says,
"hey, I'm looking for one of those:
5 ea.  1500 Waterpump housings
4 ea.  Original lug wrenches (small and practically useless)
4 ea.  1500 Gear shift handles
3 ea.  Glove box doors without keys
3 ea.  1300 Triumph Heads

The next category is the stuff I have ignored, again, probably to the junk
man if no one is interested:
GM 2.8L V-6, appears clean and complete,  internal condition unknown.
Datsun 1300 A-series shortblock, 70+K miles out of a running B210
Datsun 1300 A-series head, removed from engine above.

Now stuff that has some value, make offer if interested:
3 ea. 1500 Gearboxes (one has damage to tail housing)
1 ea. 1500 4 into one exhaust header
3 ea. A-Series Drive shafts
3 ea. 1500 Drive shafts
1 ea.  early dual slave cylinder front brake assembly
2 ea  early style jacks, no handles
1 ea. pair of 1 1/4" SU's for Bugeye, missing one float bowl
1 ea. early style heater core
1 ea. complete early style square heater box with heater core
1 ea. 1500 style internal heater fan/heater box with heater core (improve
your defroster, these can be modified to fit earlier cars)
2 ea.  1500 radiator fan
1 ea. yellow plastic 1275 radiator fan
1 ea. TR3 (?) Round heater core
2 ea. 1500 Smog Pumps

Finally, does anyone know someone who buys cores on the following:
2 pairs front shocks
2 pairs rear shocks
5 starters
4 alternators
1 generator
2 pairs brake calipers
1 Jaguar Alternator (have bracket to adapt to 1500 engine if interested!)

I can arrange delivery of larger items within Northern California, or bring
to the Dixon meet in May.  Anywhere else keep shipping costs in mind.

David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon