Texas and Wales.We have sheep in common at least!

To: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Subject: Texas and Wales.We have sheep in common at least!
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:40:42 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
From John J. Black <transmancat at bbnow.net>
 I am surprised that you broke one of the
> Frontline links! What is the story with that, was it material failure or
> were you braking hard or what???? . By how much does the shock mount hit
the rim? and how did you get
> round hat problem? Our roll bar mounts are split from the front and they
are
> at least 1/2" wider than the stock ones anyway as is the bracket. All our
> kit go out with grade 8 aircraft quality fasteners  in the USA anything
less
> would be commercial suicide as they will sue your arse off at the drop of
> hat! Everybody is suing somebody, In the paper yesterday a bank robber is
> suing the bank he robbed, for 4 million dollars in compensation because he
> got injured in the robbery process. So the moral seems to be don't rob
them
> sue them. This really is a crazy place to live.
> Our rubbing strip in the springs run the full length of the leaf, and the
> clips are stainless bolt on jobbies>

Broke the large ring off the outer end of the top link about a week after
the car was kerbed by someone else.  The wheel rim was only lightly bent so
I guess it was a welded joint failure.  The car was slowing into a
roundabout and the tyre folded outwards.  Never had any other complaints
about anything Tim Fenna has sold me.  The 165/70/13s touch the large nut on
the bottom link by only a coupla mill and was sorted out by using 1/8 Dural
plate as a wheel spacer.  The car is a 1972 that was built with a 1500 type
front chassis so may be non standard in its dimensions.  Never had an MOT
failure on the other Twin-cam with the same set-up but that was a '73 1275
chassis.

Latest from Eire.
Coupla IRA convicted murderers/bombers shot an unarmed prison officer in an
attempted escape but were soon caught.(Guess which nation the guns were sent
from?)
They got roughed up during the arrest and were filmed, Rodney King style, by
the prison cameras.
They are suing for £50,000 each for unnecessary violence and breach of human
rights etc. etc.
The prison officer only got £5,000 compensation!

Do you have a catalogue?  What else do you make?  What's this engine kit?
Do you want any bits from over here?  Do you know about Ital discs bolting
straight onto a Frogeye stub axle?  Do you miss REAL Beer?  Proper Bacon
Butties?  Rain?  Money with coloured ink?

Rob Thomas
2 cans of Special Brew in the fridge next to tomorrow mornings Bacon
P.S. Can you get me a Green Card?  <G>