Re: Flywheel progress

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Flywheel progress
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:08:51 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
David -

Think twice about having then turn the ring gear around.  They might
have to heat that bad boy up an awful lot to get it free of the
flywheel, in which case it will have lost it's temper.  This will likely
cause you to lose yours later on.

I'd just have them fit a new ring gear and be done with it.  I figure
that there's a reason why the procedure in the manual for removing the
ring gear on the 1500 is to break it.

Just a thought...

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net