Re: Privacy was Re: looking for a phone number

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Privacy was Re: looking for a phone number
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:51:42 -0800
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jay,
     I gave out the phone number that Dick had put in our publication to
advertise
the '58 he has for sale.  While your privacy concern is legitimate, I don't
think
Dick would have put this number in the national publications that have run it
for
the last year if privacy were his top priority with that particular number.  I
have
no idea if the number I sent was a personal home number or his work number.
All I
know is he has advertised this number "internationally" through Healey club
publications for over a year now.
Mike Maclean-60 Sprite