SWAG 5 speed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: SWAG 5 speed
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 00:08:33 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
SWAG Members,

Anyone interested in re-building a 210 transmission and looking at and
talking about installation are invited to join Crash and me at his shop in
Reno on the weekend of Nov. 20.  I will be arriving on Friday night, Annice
has to stay home due to the elevation.  Work will commencing on Saturday
morning.  Over the weekend we are going to rebuild a 5 speed to go in our Mk
III.  We will also be taking a closer look at how to do the installation.
There is some talk of a BBQ on Saturday evening.  I will be leaving SD on
Thursday with a stop somewhere in the valley.  Then cross over to Reno from
Sacaromento on Friday.  If anyone is interested let me know, I think Crash
made me the designated coordinator.  I will be taking the RV over and it can
serve as a bus if anyone else wants to make it a long weekend.  My return
date is still open just incase we do not get finished on Sunday.

Bob (and Annice)
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor) in progress