Sumitting pictures to my web site

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sumitting pictures to my web site
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:33:15 EST
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi everyone. I'm sorry, I forgot to mention this sooner. If you submitt a
picture of your british car please send only one. I have limited space on
angelfire.com. Also, I did receive a e-mail that had an american muscle car
in it. This is fine also. I will create a new page on my site soon for this
(probley within the next couple of days.). If things go the way I hope they
will my site will be getting very large. It still has to do alot of growing.
But these things take time. My goal for this site is to post progress of my
restorations and to post the cars of my fellow LBC'ers. The latter being a
new goal. Thank you all for your support.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MKll
1979 Spitfire 1500
Web site link:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Wel