Re: scrapple! yum!

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: scrapple! yum!
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 22:01:16 -0400
Cc: Lancer7676@aol.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad Fornal wrote:

> Being a Vegetarian, are you telling me that Spam isn't REAL meat!!!!! What are
> you people eating??????????      Brad

Having studied Spam with a magnifying glass (hey there was beer
involved) I believe that I have discovered the manufacturing
process.  In a slaughter house, some stuff falls off the dead
animal and some stuff slips and runs off the tables.  At the
end of the day all of this is washed down the drains.  This
drain pipe goes to the basement where the Spam stream is forced
though a mesh (sort of like a window screen). If it passes
thorough it is trash, if it is trapped by the screen it is spam.
the screen is scraped and pressed into the wonderful Spam lump.
This is the true, believe it or don't.

Bill
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei

TrackTime Driving School where the only requirement is
"You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license
and able to drive a strandard stick shift and fit through the car window"