introdutction?

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: introdutction?
From: derfman <derfman@eatel.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 16:14:28 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,
I can USPS you all the Cajun food you want.  It's plentiful here in
Baton Rouge.  There's a BGT for sale over on Siegen Lane near
Industriplex.  The window has $4500 and a phone number on it.  I have no
interest, yada yada yada.(LBC content)
Whoever mentioned the Zatarains stuff was right.  They sell alot of that
around here to the Cajuns and les autres.   Get some crab/shrimp boil
from Zatarains, follow the directions.  Good stuff.  I prefer shrimp.
Crabs and crawfish are too roach-like for my taste.  Throw some
corn-on-the-cob and small potatoes in with the shrimp.  Peanuts boiled
with Zatarains crab/shrimp stuff are tasty, too.  If you want hot, try
Tabasco sauce.  More good stuff.  Watch out for the people who grow
their own peppers.  Most of them do it because they can't find peppers
hot enough for them in the stores.

Derf, American by birth, Southern by Grace of God. (Flameproof gear on)