Re: New Club...Greater Ozarks British Motoring Club (GO BMC)

To: <RMiller930@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Club...Greater Ozarks British Motoring Club (GO BMC)
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:58:02 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Not sure if they are still together but there was a NWABSCC (Northwest
Arkansas British Sports Car Club) based in Fayetteville, AR when I lived
there. They were quite active - cruises, parades, autoXes, etc. I will
see if I can get ahold of some of them and informm them of your new club.
I, for one, would join if I still lived in that area.

Larry (Left AR 9 years ago this month)

>At the Kansas City All British Car and Cycle Show, a long talked about plan
>finally came together....  the formation of an All British club in the
>Ozarks
>area.  The club's focus will be those interested in the preservation and
>enjoyment of all British Cars.  The geographic area the club will serve will
>be Southwest Missouri, Northwest Arkansas, Northeastern Oklahoma, and
>Southeast Kansas.  While most of us will maintain our affiliations with our
>respected marques, most of those clubs are 200 miles away from us.  Thus, a
>local all British club will help bring together those with similar interests
>on a local level.
>
>If anyone is interested in joining, or if you know of someone in this area
>who might me interested, please contact:
>
>Rod Miller
>1325 Liberty Rd.
>Rogersville, MO  65742
>
>417-753-2641
>Fax:  417-753-7000
>
>rmiller930@aol.com
>
>Thanks,
>
>Rod Miller
>59 Bugeye, LBC orphanage...

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?