Chauffeur

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Chauffeur
From: Leigh Ellen Johnson <L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:59:51 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A friend's son has his senior formal tonight.  I think the US equivalent
would be the Prom.  It's scary thinking this boy is 17, but anyway...  His
friends have largely chosen to hire limo's, but Rory (tasteful lad that he
is) has asked me to drive him in to The Heritage (ritzy establishment) in
my Sprite.  Needless to say, he's not taking a date!  So she's sitting out
there polished and vacuumed ready to go!

Which is a pity, since tomorrow I'm going to do some work on her.  She's
running a bit rough - worse in the morning, and really bad if it's damp.
It almost sounds like one of the cylinders is occasionally missing, so I'll
do all the usual maintenance and have a look around.  Hopefully, it's just
something simple.

Cheers
Leigh Ellen
'62 MkII Sprite - Ebony