RE: Car-O-Scope

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Car-O-Scope
From: Phil Vanner <philv@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:00:31 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
That Car-nack said I was close to the perfect Midget owner except I was too
much of a risk taker and not enough of a snob. Weird. I think that if they
took a real hard look at Spridget owners that would find very few snobs.
The high Flaky score I can't argue with. Can't argue with the risk bit
either, with my arm in a cast, can I? As for a Passport? I did look at a
Rodeo once, same vehicle; but I would have a hard time going back to big
wheels.  Other than that a pretty bizarre list.

I think Spridget owners are likely to skew some of their expectations
because we love and care about our cars a lot, but are not car snobs. We
also don't love our Spridgets because of the way they are marketed. There
is no perception of them as being either upscale or downscale. They are
also hardly anybody's only car. Fun though.

1. Honda Passport
2. MG Midget
3. Audi 80
4. Ford EXP