Re: Almost...!

To: adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Almost...!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:48:03 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/19/99 10:16:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
adrian@workgroup.net writes:

<< I thought about that and so I put jumper cables on the battery from my
Honda
 and it still clicked.  The headlights came on strong and everything.  I left
 it on the charger last night.  This morning it still clicked >>

Could the starter be jammed?  Did the lights dim drastically when you turned
the key to start?  If so, the starter is drawing all the power but not
turning.  Try giving it a hit with a BFH to shake it loose.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport