Re: Need Some Tunes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, jayburden@home.com
Subject: Re: Need Some Tunes
From: Mark Vanderlinden <mavanderlinden@dttus.com>
Date: 02 Jul 1999 10:09:24 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=TeleMail/prmd=Deloitte/; 04B64377CD6240F4-MTAUSCNT1DT]
X400-originator: mavanderlinden@deloitte.com
X400-received: by ans2-pub.dttus.com (Internal Mail Agent-2); Fri, 2 Jul 1999 10:11:22 -0500
X400-received: by ans2-pub.dttus.com (Internal Mail Agent-1); Fri, 2 Jul 1999 10:11:22 -0500
X400-recipients: non-disclosure;
     Jay:

     First, what kind of radio do you want to mount? A classic one or a
     modern one?

     Second, for as far as I am aware, there is the original radiomount,
     (like a little plastic? coverconsole  that you can mount under the
     dash). If you want this you should try the list or try the catalogues.

     Myself, i bought a console in which you can mount a radio from Alan
     Fisher. He has a webpage where you can take a look at it. I think it
     is a very reasonable price and (even though I haven't mounted it yet,
     while fitting it in, it looked great.His webpage is:
     http://members.xoom.com/spridget/alan.html
     (off course I have no commercial interest, but now considering I might
     take this up with Alan).

     Happy noises,

     Mark