Re: LBC fathers\ was That damn oil spot!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC fathers\ was That damn oil spot!
From: Rick Snover <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 07:18:29 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/30/99 6:55:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time, tob@taltec.net
> writes:
>
> > Anyway, I'm
> >  off tonight with his daughter in the Sprite for a movie and dinner... Later
> >  all...
>
> Terriffic Toby!, now if her mom can cook and her grampa owns a liquor
> store...........

FWIW: Be VERY careful when choosing a spouse based on prospective
in-laws...  My first wife's father owned a pub (the Milford Arms, in
Haverfordwest, Wales).  Bride #2's two sisters tended bar at the club at
NavFac Centerville Beach, California and her dad was an amateur gunsmith
(I was into hunting and shooting at the time).  No telling where I'd be
right now if either marriage had lasted, but probably not sinking all my
spare cash (and a lot that's technically not "spare" (isn't plastic
wonderful?)) into my Sprite and writing to this list.  :-)

--
Rick Snover, San Diego, CA
http://www.netcom.com/~rsnover/