Spridget Screen Saver

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Screen Saver
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 18:04:29 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Folks, believe it or not, after having the beautiful Spridget screen saver
since new, I hadnt had the chance to really "watch" it.  Today I did, and
there are A LOT of cars in there.  What a piece of work that is!

I dont know if everyone has identified who's who but I am curious as to who
owns the cars I am looking at.  Some I know, others I have no idea.

Wanna I identify your car?  Give a distinguishing feature..ie license plate
number, setting, color..etc to help me out.

Gary Speckman
Team Thicko Bugeye Sprite  #55  Black with red, white and blue stripe shown
at Watkins Glen in the screen saver.

PS  No need to copy this whole note when replying, just give the details of
your car.