Euro '99 Car show-Greenville SC.

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Euro '99 Car show-Greenville SC.
From: LBCarNut@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 21:38:51 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi List,
       The date for EURO'99 has been set, Friday Oct 15th thru Sunday Oct
17th Greenville SC. My club the Carolinas Area Austin Healey Club is helping
organize it this year. Last year in the skilled driving event I came in 2nd
beating quite a few Porsches and BMW's in my Bugeye, if enough of you attend
maybe we can make it a 1 2 3 win for the British.

This show is extremely well organized and is sponsored by BMW and quite a few
automotive concerns (Michelin, BASF, and other local stores).
 The tentative schedule so far is
Friday Oct 16th,
BMW plant tour, Autocross, Reception, Hospitality suite.

Saturday Oct 17th.
Car show, sponsor displays, vendors, Canadian driving event, driving
demonstrations, banquet with special awards and entertainment, hospitality
suite.

Sunday Oct 18th.
Rally, Lunch, Goodbyes.

The web site is not fully updated yet but is functional
http://www.eurocarshow.com/

The Host hotel is the Greenville Hilton. Outside security for the cars will
be provided in a special section of the parking lot.

If any one is interested e-mail me and I will keep you posted as the schedule
is finalized and get the registration forms out to you as soon as they are
printed.

Last year all proceeds went to the Red Cross. The plan so far is to do the
same this year.

Hope to see some of you there. (wearing your spridget shirts of course).
Regards,
Peter S.
Charlotte NC.