Re: Which BRG???

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which BRG???
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 20:14:44 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Touche.  I base my comments on the requirement of race (not rally)
organisers at the time (up to the mid 60s) that cars had to be in national
colours.  They didn't care what shade (eg bright green for the Targa
sprites) as long as it was green, red, white etc.  Mercedes somehow got
away with silver and wherever possible DMH used Healey Blue but hey, it
keeps us on our toes!

Peter Westcott