RE: price check

To: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, <VretroW@aol.com>
Subject: RE: price check
From: "Herold Faulkner" <faulkner@redshift.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:21:34 -0700
Cc: "spridgetlist" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This poor "gentleman" seems to have confused cost with value.

His compulsion to acquire speaks of a deeply seated need to validate his
impoverished life by amassing material goods, sad.

His inability to understand the true beauty of simplicity points out the
utter failure of his teachers to awaken any awareness of the nature of the
universe.  The emperor's lackeys (without clothes) all failed to see the
essential truth that was in Cezanne, van Gogh, Degas, etc.

Forgive him, he knows not what he does....

Hal