NOS Part

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NOS Part
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 21:45:58 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Listers

I just recieved a phone call from someone wishing to get rid of (sell) a
NEW OLD STOCK crankshaft.
He bought it back in the 60s, he needed it for his 1098 Sprite.
He sold the Sprite many years ago.
The crank is NOS 1098 (says owner) it has 2" mains so it is the later
10cc crank but the numbers he gave me also corospondwith a 1275 crank.
Crank # EN16T (tuftrided) other number SCF311711 (from what he could
read) he miced (miked) (measured it with a micrometer) and it is indeed
a 2" crank.
I don't have any interest, just passing along the info.
He does not have email so any interested parties can phone:
Charlie McMillan
(860)354-5026
Bridgwater (or Bridgeport) CT

Thanks for reading