Re: Bugeye wanted

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bugeye wanted
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:29:58 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>     My buddy, George Spaulding, here in Kansas City has decided that he
>wants to become a boy racer.  What he's looking for is this:
>
>    Bugeye Sprite w/ no rust.  Now when the laughter dies down, look
>around.  He doesn't need running gear, interior, or all the stuff that
>he will have to take out/off anyway.  As a matter of fact, I don't think
>it has to even roll around.  He's looking for a GOOD tub, w/ bonnet.
>
>If you have a lead, please pass it along.  Right now he's figuring up
>what it will take to re-do a rusted car and I think he's having a
>stroke.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Larry Dickstein
>Kansas City, MO

Larry -

Peter Petrov of Peter's Marina Motors in Venice, CA has an old H/P SCCA
Sprite racer with a fresh mill that needs only paint and to be brought up
to vintage racing specs. it has roll bar and is ready to race - he needs
space - give him a call at 310-399-8313 or email at:  petrova@loop.com

Rick Feibusch - Venice, CA