RE: mk2 dash

To: <J6879758@emu.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: mk2 dash
From: "Herold Faulkner" <faulkner@redshift.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 20:31:21 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
According to my copy of "Original Sprite and Midget" the MkII dash and
instruments were "slightly revised from those of the Mk I."

The pictures in the book look kind of like your description, however, in
light of the fact you are talking about an Australian Sprite I would suggest
that it looks more like a boomerang with kind of knobbly ends....

Hal