Re: Weekend

To: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Weekend
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 20:04:01 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Carl Elliott wrote:

> I was the Positive Earth show this weekend, Finally got to meet Frank,
> It was there first show and a real success. Had a wonderful time my hat
> is off to these guys,  Carl E.

Thanks Carl

It is always nice meeting the face from the computer.
One of these days we will all know what the person looks like who writes
the lines we see on our screens.
Since that was our "first ever" car show, plans are being made for our
2nd annual! Sometime next July on the beach in Lavalette, NJ.
Make plans now.
--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs