Bob And Ann Kitterer

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bob And Ann Kitterer
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 12:03:54 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For those of you that meet Bob and Ann Kitterer on their recent journey
around the US and Canada with their fabulous Bugeye, they are on the final
leg of the journey. They stopped in yesterday and we finally got to see the
Bugeye in person. Also saw all of their pictures from Sprite Rush and the
other events that they attended in their four month trip.  They pointed out
in the pictures some of the listers that they met along the way. They had
nothing but good things to say about all of you. In California it's a well
known fact they are notorious liars. Saw the panorama shot taken at Sprite
Rush, really great. Sure wish I could have been there, maybe next time. They
should be home in San Diego tomorrow sometime and back on-line by the
weekend.

BTW Frank! I thought you would look much older!

Larry Miller (millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Under Construction)
60 Bugeye (948, 5-Speed, 1-Wire Alternator, and still Willie Nelson)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis