Re: Instrument questions

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Instrument questions
From: "Leo Speichinger" <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 00:51:45 -0500
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Somehow I knew that this would be the answer that would appear but why would
someone swap out the instruments at such an early part of Iris's life. Kind
of like a transplant in a teenager for no reason. Oh well maybe its one of
those things not meant to reason. Now about those three sets of bugeye
guages???? Surely the green car can reach 120 mph and you would need to know
that right!!!