Directions - Grand Opening

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Directions - Grand Opening
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 23:46:14 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
So many people have responded to the grand opening post that I decided
to post the directions on the list.

These are very generic directions but will help you locate the area the
store is in.  If anyone needs clarification - let me know.

The telephone number for the store is 717-668-5688, in case anyone gets
lost in transit.
Grand opening is slated for 12;00 noon, but I will be there all day!

Thank you all, from the bottom of our hearts!!!!!!!

>From Interstate 80:

Take Rt 81 south to Tamaqua exit - Rt 309 south,

Take 309 south to Rt 209, make a right on Rt 209,  (the intersection of
209 and 309 are at the center of Tamaqua}

Continue out of town and after passing Hope's Body shop on your left,
make the 2nd right turn, (about 2 miles out of Tamaqua).

Make a left at the next intersection (only about 50 feet).

In about a mile the road has a fork - bear right, the store is at the
second stop sign at the top of the hill.

>From the Allentown area;

Rt 309 north to Rt 209 in Tamaqua,  make a left onto rt 209.
(the intersection of 209 and 309 are at the center of Tamaqua}

Continue out of town and after passing Hope's Body shop on your left,
make the 2nd right turn, (about 2 miles out of Tamaqua).

Make a left at the next intersection (only about 50 feet).

In about a mile the road has a fork - bear right, the store is at the
second stop sign at the top of the hill.

>From Philadelphia area;

476 north to the Lehighton exit.
take 209 towards Lehighton - follow Rt 209 to Rt 443 west.
443 west to Rt 309 north
Rt 309 north to Rt 209 in Tamaqua,  make a left onto rt 209.
(the intersection of 209 and 309 are at the center of Tamaqua}

Continue out of town and after passing Hope's Body shop on your left,
make the 2nd right turn, (about 2 miles out of Tamaqua).

Make a left at the next intersection (only about 50 feet).

In about a mile the road has a fork - bear right, the store is at the
second stop sign at the top of the hill.

>From Interstate 78 (Reading, PA area)

Take Rt 61 north to Pottsville, PA

In Pottsville make a right onto Rt 209.

Follow Rt 209 about 15 miles, you will go through several little towns.

After going thru New Phidelphia, PA, in about 4 or 5 miles you will see
a sign for Tuscarora.

Make a left as the sign indicates, and at the top of the hill make the
first right you can.

The store is at the second stop sign on that street.

Thanks!!!!!

Kevin and Kathy