RE: ... many questions

Subject: RE: ... many questions
From: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 19:24:26 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Daniel,

I thank you, and apparently at least a couple of other people thank you.  I
am assuming that the area code for the phone number is 416?

It is a tach.  Or, at least it looks like a tach, although it doesn't act
like one.

My car also 'seems' to be original everything, but I can't be sure.  The
previous owner had it for 18 years and bought it from the person who
brought it over from England a couple of years before that.  I've put
almost as many miles on it in the last few weeks (approx. 70) as he put on
it in the past five years (approx. 100).

Robert

>Message text written by INTERNET:dthompson@gbc.ca
>Alfa Instruments and Marine Services; 4801 Keele St.; tel. 736-4267
>
>Can't remember the guys name, he is quite a character though! He is not
cheap, but the work is excellent. Chances are your local >guys would send
it to him anyway, apparently everyone does, even some shops in England!

>I have the very same car as you but with 20,000 miles and original
everything. When I go home tonight I will check the serial >number on my
tach. It is a tach, right?