Re: frame measurements

To: "Daniel Thompson" <dthompson@gbc.ca>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: frame measurements
From: "Geoffrey P. Muttart" <gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:58:09 -0300
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Daniel,

I kept your previous post to remind me to follow-up on this.  Thanks for the
info on front frame members - I'll certainly be filing it away.  So, how far
off a level floor does a rise of 1/2" per 2' actually put the ends?  This
info will enable me to quickly check to see how far off they are currently.
What, if anything, did you find out about the rad brackets?  This is great
info as I'll be faced with this in the future.  Thanks for doing the
legwork!

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
'59 Bugeye (undergoing long-term restoration)
'61 Bugeye