Re: Looking for hammertone

To: jchurch@exis.net, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Looking for hammertone
From: Mymgmidget@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 23:28:27 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<< Does anyone know where I can locate "hammertone" paint.  I would like to
 spruce up the Bugeye's large rock/bolt excluders (AKA air filters).  I
 understand that they orginally came with a hammertone finish, but I cannot
 find the stuff at the auto parts stores (Parts America, Advance, Pep Boys,
 et al).  They all tell me, "we don't carry that brand of paint". >>

My local (Boston Area) Auto Zone carries hammertone paint.  Its not a brand
name, mine was some other name.  I painted the block, heater box and brackets
all hammertone grey.  Looks Nice..

Mike