Re: Seeking comments on Motorhead

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Seeking comments on Motorhead
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 21:56:09 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Doug,
Motorhead is the primary parts source for my Bugeye.  They are
knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.  Jeff (the owner) and Larry (the main
parts dude) are always ready to help.  They get their parts from a varitey
of sources (England, Moss, etc.) If they don't have a particlular part in
stock, it only takes them a couple of days more to round it up.  I've had to
return parts to them before (usually because I ordered the wrong thing) and
they gladly took them back and sent me what I needed.  Larry once put a
Sprite/Midget Tuning VCR tape in with my shipment at no extra charge.  It
was a very helpful video too. They have a fun catalog too!

If you can't tell, I am a well satisified customer.

Jeff Church
Chesapeake, VA