Re: well, nevermind (su damping, other stuff)

To: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Subject: Re: well, nevermind (su damping, other stuff)
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 18:22:34 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Barry, I used the unisync and came to the conclusion that measinging the
relative height of the piston while running is an excellent indication of
sync if the spring tension is the same and the jets are not binding on the
needles.  I adjust mine so the pistons were opening the same and walah, the
carbs were in sync.  Worked better for me and seemed more precise than
depending on the unisync.  (afterwards, the unisync agree that the carbs
were in sync).

Les