Re: SU damping

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: SU damping
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 00:00:19 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
It could be that the jet is not centered.  This would cause the needle to
rub up against the jet enough to keep the piston from making that nice
"thunking" sound as it falls all the way to the bottom.  To remedy this,
there is a tool that is inserted in the piston where the needle is located
(obviously you remove the needle first) that serves to center the jet.  A
friend of mine has one of these tools that I borrow.  I'm not really sure
where they can be purchased though.

Jeff Church