Re: Conclave 98 / DMH Grille Badge

To: majordomo@Autox.Team.Net, healeys-digest@Autox.Team.Net, newsletters@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Conclave 98 / DMH Grille Badge
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 18:53:36 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<<  Received the Conclave 98 grill badge today, looks great on the front   of
my '59 RHD 5 Speed Sprite.  Cannot wait to show it off in the State   of VA.
I know I will not be able to attend the Conclave, but with the   commemorative
grill badge on my car at least I will feel like I am a   part of the Healey
mystique.
Thanks again,
 Bob Magnotti
 Fairfax,  VA>>

We're glad you are happy with it.  A RHD bugeye is definately part of the
Healey Mystique.  If you're going to Encounter 98 at Gettysburg look me up I
will have the BN6 with all the badges on the front.  Right in the middle will
be the Commemorative Badge.

I hope we ordered enough that we will be able to continue selling them after
Conclave 98.  If any of your friends want one have them go to the Grille Badge
Site and order one.  We can still accomodate a few more orders

   <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jaral48462/grillebadge.html";>CONCLAVE 98
GRILLE BADGE</A>

Ron Mitchell
Web Master Conclave 98 Update: