Re: Trans Oil Seal

To: "Jason Urban" <jurban@pond.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Trans Oil Seal
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:52:51 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jason

The oil from the tranny should not be dirty. If the engine oil is fresh and
the leaking oil is dirty, it may be getting dirty between the leak and the
drip hole. Mini Mania is the only U.S. supplier where I have seen the seal
kit. I have seen it from some of the U.K. suppliers. British Classic Sports
Cars in the U.K. sells it for about $110. Don't know the Mini Mania price
but it will be more than that.

LM