This ad brings a tear to my eye, maybe one of you guys may be interested

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: This ad brings a tear to my eye, maybe one of you guys may be interested
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:50:37 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
1963 MG MIDGET mark-1 show car

       I am sad to place this ad. This is the car I have wanted since
       I sold my 62 midget when I was a teenager. This car is
       beautiful. It is black and red on the inside. The only thing on
       the car that is not original is the professionally redone seats
       that are red with white piping. 58,000 miles,high compression
       engine,close ratio gear box,spotless inside,not even dust in
       engine compartment, wires, underneath is as new as clean
       as the day it was bought. no dirt or grease anywhere.It runs
       perfectly.It was built in the last quarter of 1963 so it has a
       1098cc engine. This is a rare original car with every original
       part including the original radio. I paid $4500 and I'm looking
       for close to $5000 to a good home. tom goleskie central
       newjersey email- asdf3456@msn.com

       Contact: tom goleskie <asdf3456@msn.com>
       howell new jersey 07731, New Jersey, USA

       Advert placed 13-Jul-1998 at 02:40 (UK time) Advert expires
10-Aug-1998