Something of interest to Northern California Spridget Owners

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Something of interest to Northern California Spridget Owners
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:38:35 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I just got a postcard from Mini Mania stating that for the rest of July,
if you have Mini Mania rebuild your Engine or Tranny, they will remove
and reinstall your engine/tranny for free. A good deal if you need
either rebuilt. I had my ribcase rebuild by Mini Mania a couple of
months ago and they did a first class job, that impressed both myself
and my mechanic. Just passing this on, in case you didn't receive the
postcard.

Fred Krampits
1963 Midget MK I 1098CG