Re: best source for Sprite brake parts?

To: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Subject: Re: best source for Sprite brake parts?
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 09:58:40 -0500
Cc: Russ Mills <rmills@aceng.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I also have discovered that my local auto store is a great deal of help. My
cylinders also went to a local shop that cleaned and honed them for me. Only
parts I had to go to the
catalogs for were the M.C. rebuild kit and the flex hoses. If you have the
local resouses and can find out which parts crossover this can help. I have
bought many a MG part
for my 60 Bugeye. I have also been suprised at how many parts are available
over the counter. Ignition parts, bushings, even brake pads.
Bruce