Re: Is it just me?

To: Jaral48462@aol.com
Subject: Re: Is it just me?
From: jphender@soli.inav.net
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 07:54:43 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm not getting any.

....Junk mail that is.  So they aren't doing it through the list, or
collecting addresses through the list.  I'm afraid my work address has
been spread over God's half-acre.  If I just paid attention to them, I'd
be a millionaire, 20 pounds lighter and women would be mesmerized by me.

Jim Henderson

'69 Sprite MKIV HAN9U78817G