Eyeglasses

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Eyeglasses
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 16:53:25 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Here's a tip for you Old Guys (like me) on the subject of eyeglasses.

I am pretty darned nearsighted, and I'm old enough now that I've had to go
to bifocals for normal use. However, the bifocals don't work well when
using the computer, as the top lens is too strong and the bottom lens is
too weak. I had some single-vision "computer glasses" made, and they work
great for the computer.

So I got my Sprite out of storage and started fixing it up, and I found
that I have the =same= problem when working on it with the bifocals-- too
strong or too weak. And it turns out that the "computer glasses" are
perfect for working on a car, too!

If this sounds like a good idea to you, your eye doctor will know exactly
what you are talking about if you request single-vision computer glasses.

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye
Clemmons, NC