Datsun 5-speed manuals

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Datsun 5-speed manuals
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 07:30:19 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have obtained copies of both the HAYNES 1979-1982 Datsun 210 manual
and the MITCHELL 1981 CARS & TRUCKS Transmission service and repair
manual. I will be happy to share this info with anyone who is
interested. Send me an E-Mail with what you need to know and I'll try to
respond in a timely fashion. I have neither installed or rebuilt one as
yet so all I know is what's in the manual. If you have any experiences
you'd like to share on coverting to or rebuilding one of these gearboxes
I would be grateful.
Thanks,
Peter.
'59 Bugeye
'71 Midget (candidate for 5-speed conversion)
'70 MGB